- Covid: Last chance for adults under-50 to get booster
People aged 16-49 in England have until 12 February to take up the offer of a vaccine booster.
- Infected blood inquiry: Five things we have learned
An inquiry into the "worst treatment disaster in NHS history" hears its final evidence.
- Sex drive boosted by hormone kisspeptin in trials
Brain scans show it can improve sexual desire, but larger studies are needed to confirm the findings…
- 'A blood test saved my life' says young cancer patient
Research suggests many 18-24 year-olds do not know the five major things to look for.
- Welsh NHS strikes: Most health unions suspend industrial action
Nurses, ambulance staff, midwives and physios are weighing up an extra 3% pay offer by ministers.