BBC News Coronavirus
- NHS struggling to provide safe cancer care, say senior doctors
Staff shortages are driving up waiting times in all four UK nations, the Royal College of Radiologis…
- Hot weather: New health alert as weekend temperatures to hit 30C
The first Heat-Health Alert of the year is issued across large parts of England.
- Plan for GPs to offer NHS patients Wegovy weight-loss jab
But experts warn "skinny jabs" are not a quick fix or a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise.
- Senior doctors plan 48-hour strike for July in England
British Medical Association said hospital consultants in England will walk out if members vote for a…
- Gonorrhoea and syphilis sex infections reach record levels in England
There were 82,592 cases of gonorrhoea in 2022 - up 50% on the year before, officials say.