- Half of new nurses and midwives come from abroad
International recruitment hits record high with nurse leaders warning about sustainability of trend.
- The bitter fight over abortion clinic protests
Four years after the first buffer zone outside a clinic only two more have followed in England.
- Pret allergy death: Natasha Ednan-Laperouse's parents set up trial
The trial has been set up by the family of Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, who died after eating a sandwich…
- Charlie King: TOWIE star describes body dysmorphia 'turmoil'
The former reality star appeared before the Health and Social Care Committee to discuss body image.
- Breast cancer 'metal detector' recommended to NHS
The new gadget can help surgeons find and remove cancer that has spread from the breast, say experts…