- Covid: First rise in infections in UK since July
The largest rise was in secondary school children as the new term started, according to the ONS.
- Hundreds recalled over shoulder op concerns at Walsall hospital
Some patients have lost the full use of their arm after surgery at Walsall Manor Hospital.
- Cancer-killing virus shows promise in patients
One man injected with the modified cold sore virus saw his tumour completely disappear.
- £500m funding to help hospitals discharge patients
The money is part of a package of measures to support NHS and care system this winter, ministers say…
- NHS Scotland strikes are last resort, says union leader
Unite general secretary Sharon Graham warned that NHS union members are prepared to strike.